Restylane® Houston, TX – Achieve a more youthful-looking you!
It’s a part of life — our skin changes as we age. It becomes thinner, loses volume, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as before. Facial aging begins in your 20s (losing 2% collagen every year), when skin firmness begins to decrease due to internal and external factors like genetics, sun exposure, smoking, and stress.
As part of the aging process, you’ll experience diminished production of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that helps provide fullness and elasticity to your skin. This phenomenon causes your face to lose volume in areas like your cheeks while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear. Thankfully, a cosmetic injectable product called Restylane can help you enjoy firmer, younger-looking skin.
Read on to learn more about Restylane® in Houston and Webster, TX, or schedule your appointment with our experts today!
What happens as we age?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
What can you do to help combat the signs of aging with Restylane®?
The good news is that you can do something about the signs of facial aging with a product in the Restylane® family — to help reveal a younger-looking you.
Products in the Restylane® family are used to:
- Provide natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume to lips (Restylane®)
- Provide subtle lip enhancement and smoothing the lines around them (Restylane® Silk)
- Add lift and volume to the cheeks and facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane® Lyft)
- Provide natural-looking results to laugh lines with flexibility that allows you to maintain your natural expressions (Restylane® Refyne & Restylane® Defyne)
What can the Restylane Family of Fillers® do?
M Spa Face & Body offers the complete line of Restylane® products, including:
The original Restylane® injectable smooths skin and resolves facial & tear troughs.. It is also an excellent lip filler to revive flat, dehydrated lips It is a biocompatible, non-animal hyaluronic acid filler with over 25 years of achievement and 50 million-plus treatments worldwide. This Filler is the thinnest filler from the line of Restylane Fillers and can be dissolved.
Restylane® Lyft, formerly known as Perlane, is a safe and effective hyaluronic acid filler. Over time, the fat pads in your cheeks will shift downward, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Restylane® Lyft is specifically for adding volume to the midface area to resolve smile lines and hollow cheekbones. It is also effective for the backs of the hands.
Restylane® Refyne & Restylane® Defyne
Restylane® Refyne and Defyne are the most advanced dermal filler injectables in the Restylane® family line. Both are FDA-approved for moderate to severe smile and laugh lines and have proven to deliver anti-aging benefits that restore natural beauty.
Restylane® Contour delivers a shaping and benefit for a more youthful appearance. Galderma, the makers of Restylane®, have developed their XpresHAn Technology™, which employs a unique manufacturing process to create a silky, injectable gel that integrates into the skin for dynamic expression in motion.
Restylane® Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume. The results are a plush, pillowy appearance that looks oh so kissable. In addition, the treatments have proven to last for up to one year.
Restylane® Refyne employs XpresHAn Technology™ to soften nasolabial folds and marionette lines. These benefits can help you restore a youthful appearance that looks fresh and natural. With expert treatment, nobody will guess you had “work done.”
At M Spa Face and Body, you can rest assured that our professionals will perform your Restylane® or Juvederm® treatment with a high degree of skill, safety, and artistry. For natural, balanced rejuvenation delivered by a licensed professional, contact M Spa Face and Body now or fill out our contact form. All of our fillers are HA Products and can be completely dissolved if needed. We are located in Webster, TX, and proudly serve the greater Houston area.
Restylane in Webster, TX – FAQs
The Restylane® family is a line of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. Each product, designed for a specific purpose, is a clear gel formulated from hyaluronic acid specifically created to act like your body’s naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
- Restylane® Silk: Specifically designed for subtle lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Lyft: Corrects volume deficit in the back of the hands for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies.
- Restylane®: Adds fullness and volume to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane® Refyne: Integrates with your skin to smooth out the lines found at the corners of your mouth.
- Restylane® Defyne: Mimics your body’s natural hyaluronic acid to help smooth out deeper lines around your mouth.
• Number of treatment sessions needed
• Amount of Restylane® product used per session
• Degree of correction determined by you and your specialist
• Specialist fees
Since injection costs vary from one person to the next, the best way to determine your projected costs is to consult with Shauna McLaughlin, PA-C, and Deborah Miller, M.D. at M Spa Face and Body.